[BlueOnyx:21587] Re: no imagick module possible in solarspeed php 7.0.24

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri Dec 15 20:22:04 -05 2017

Hi Dirk,

> In 7.1 imagick is present.

Yeah, indeed. I noticed that today as well. It was just 7.0 where it was
missing.

> So I will wait for your new 7.0.x version and then I will do the update.
> Please send me a shot notification once new 7.0 is available.

I just uploaded the following PKGs to NewLinQ and they should become
available in a moment:

5209R-PHP56-5.6.32-1.pkg
5209R-PHP70-7.0.26-1.pkg
5209R-PHP71-7.1.12-1.pkg

These all have Imagick and OPcache present and enabled.

I'll be doing new PHP PKGs for the EL6 based BlueOnyx versions over the
weekened as well and once they're out I'm looking to roll up the first
PHP-7.2.0 PKGs as well. Which is probably (for now) a waste of time as
the "0"-series of any new major version of PHP is usually pretty short
lived.