[BlueOnyx:20685] Re: Mail to Microsoft Customers

Fungal Style wayin at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 20 08:23:22 -05 2017

Personally I have no issues, it does appear that you may be on some form of black list or sending too many emails too quickly to Yahoo Inc, ot Microsoft Inc domains… they are different companies.

Microsoft’s suggestion of :

Mail rejected by Outlook.com for policy reasons. Reasons for rejection may be related to content with spam-like characteristics or IP/domain reputation. If you are not an email/network admin please contact your Email/Internet Service Provider for help.

Would be a good start, maybe try searching for your IPs in a black list site, or just try a google search for something like:
abuse <ipaddress>

Where you would enter your IP address of the mail server… you may need to do what I had to with AOL and do all the reverse lookup SPX, etc (insert favourite jump through hoop step here).

HTH

Regards

Brian