[BlueOnyx:20697] Re: errors and issues

Greg Kuhnert gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au
Tue Feb 21 15:14:27 -05 2017

Hi all.

I just had a look on RC’s boxes. This turned out to be something related to APF. Simple test - turn off APF, and that fixed that VPS. Question is why. Still looking into that.

On the topic of the kernel’s - regardless of this problem, I agree 100% that it is a good idea to upgrade the kernel to the newer version… but I think this may be related to something else…

Stay tuned.