[BlueOnyx:20721] Re: 5209R "Open Basedir (Vsite):" not working?

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Fri Feb 24 02:21:47 -05 2017

Hello Michael,

oh I see the server is a 5208R.

thank you for your email.
In my case I want sendmail -> aliases call a php programm /home/sites/<somedomain>/artisan.sh which runs

/home/solarspeed/php/bin/php -c /home/sites/<somedomain>/php.ini /home/sites/<somedomain>/laravel/artisan mail:parse

But I got the error message, that /home/solarspeed/php/bin/php is not in the open_basedir.
I tried to add as a custom open_basedir path in the site settings. But my entry always vanished. I added it manually to home/sites/<somedomain>/php.ini and it is working. But if someone edit the php settings for the site my manual entry will vanish. I want to add the path in the custom path to make it persitant.
And yes as the local siteadmin for the site I am allowed to call /home/solarspeed/php/bin/php

Best regards,
Dirk

---

blackpoint GmbH - Friedberger Straße 106b - 61118 Bad Vilbel