[BlueOnyx:20737] Re: Aventurin{e} 6108R & BlueOnyx 520XR: Large update coming

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Feb 28 20:43:09 -05 2017

Hi all,

> On the 1st of March I will release around 400 updates for Aventurin{e}
> 6108R in one go. These will go straight into the production repository.

The Aventurine{e} 6108R updates have just been published to the
production YUM repository.

Aside from a faster GUI they also contain some tweaks in VPS creation
and "VPS Basic Settings". New and modified VPS's will get the parameters
"--devnodes mem:r"  and "--capability sys_rawio:on" which will help us a
little with serial number generation for NewLinQ.