[BlueOnyx:20998] Re: limited length of database names

Tobias Gablunsky t.gablunsky at cbxnet.de
Wed May 3 08:39:33 -05 2017

Hi Chris,

thanks for the suggestion. I know it is possible to create databases via command line. But I would really like to use the features of the web interface for this. And the supplied patch seems to already do what I want.

I would just want to make sure it does not have any bad side effects.. I think this is a question to Michael then?

Tobias