[BlueOnyx:21006] Re: Let's Encrypt Certificate #2 MISMATCH

Tobias Gablunsky t.gablunsky at cbxnet.de
Fri May 5 01:54:23 -05 2017

Hi Felix,

did you ever find a solution for this problem?

I am having exactly the same problem currently: two different sites on a fully patched 5209R with different domain names on different ip addresses. Both are using php-fpm and are having their own LE certificate, but both are delivered by apache with the certificate of the first site.

In the certs directory of both of the sites there are different keys and certs, they are mentioned in the respective vsite-config correctly  - everything seems to be fine configuration wise.

Thanks for helping,

Tobias