[BlueOnyx:21061] New location for raqbackup.sh

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Tue May 23 12:37:03 -05 2017

We have published an updated version of the script generation page,
which updates some notes from the old Cobalt days to the more modern
BlueOnyx.  Otherwise, the form that generates the code to drop into the
server in order to install raqbackup.sh is still intact and works as it
did previously.  Long-time users will find it very familiar.

Accordingly, I have numbered the new revision as version 3.2g, to
supersede 3.2f that was previously available.

Here is the link:
http://www.virtbiz.com/support/blueonyx/raqbackup-sh/

Why a new location for raqbackup? As previously noted, the original
publisher for raqbackup.sh, neuhaus-internet.de, seems to have
encountered some sort of catastrophic failure.  The script is no longer
available there.

Questions and comments?  Just let me know.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services