[BlueOnyx:21517] PHP Limits for PHP FPM

Jochen Demmer jdemmer at relaix.net
Mon Nov 13 07:58:11 -05 2017

Hi,

we're on 5209R on CentOS 7.
There's a package in the Shop called PHP which we use in order to be
able to offer different PHP versions for our customers.

Here's the problem:
A specific website runs with PHP FPM 7.1. Under /Server Management/ -
/Security/ - /PHP Settings/ we have set some default values like e.g.
memory_limit to 128M.
When I look into //home/solarspeed/php-7.1/etc/php.ini /I see this value
confirmed.
When I run phpinfo(); for my specific customer page it shows:
memory_limit=16M.
What I did then is to set the value also under /Site Management/ -
/Services/ - /PHP/ for my specific vhost.
I see those settings confirmed in /etc/httpd/conf/vhosts/site23 as
php_admin_value.
//Still, phpinfo() shows the limit to be on 16M.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you/
/

--