[BlueOnyx:21542] problem connection with BO box - stoppin iptables helped for 5 minutes

PESJA A & A info at pesja.nl
Tue Nov 28 08:36:18 -05 2017

Hi All,

Since today I have a strange problem with one of my BO 5209R boxes.

Suddenly I couldn't connect to it and all websites on it where unreachable. When I logged in the console I could ping outside the network, so that worked.
When I stopped IPTables the controlpanel was reachable again and also all the websites where.

But that worked for about 5 minutes than again no connection.

I really do not know what is going on.

Can anyone help me out?

Kind regards,

PESJA