[BlueOnyx:21329] Re: webserver alias fix messages comes after place bare domein in section webserver alias

PESJA A & A info at pesja.nl
Sat Sep 2 15:29:38 -05 2017

Hi Michael,

Thank's for your answer. The other question is: Do i have to fill the webserver alias with the bare domain, or not. Out the information at the wrong pointing question I had to, but it generates an automatic fix. So it looks like I don't fill out the webserver alias.

Now, what's the right thing to do?

Kind regards,

PESJA