[BlueOnyx:21372] Re: PHP upgrade on 5106

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Fri Sep 15 12:50:37 -05 2017

Hi Robert,
Good to hear on the upgrade.  I think that's your best bet.

On 9/15/2017 9:32 AM, Robert Fitzpatrick wrote:
> Also, as far as linking the packages I purchased to the new 5209R
> server, do they need to be unlinked from the old 5106R server? I show
> nothing linked under Unlink a package.

I'm no NewLinQ expert but I believe if you've link your shop account on
your new BlueOnyx box then it should show you your available packages
once you put it on the intended IP address.

Greg or Michael could probably chime in with better authority.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services