[BlueOnyx:21378] Re: Migrate 5106R to 5209R

Robert Fitzpatrick robert at webtent.org
Fri Sep 15 21:12:08 -05 2017

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
> On 9/15/2017 7:34 PM, Robert Fitzpatrick wrote:
>> I setup the new 5209R and assigned same hostname and IP address as the
>> old 5106R now shutdown, but when I go to the GUI I receive 404 page
>> not found. I am running cmuImport now.
>
> Some of the URLs have changed. Make sure you're using the new page URL.
> If you direct yourself to /login vs /login.php then that should help.

Having an issue with installing packages on the 5209R, I enter the email
address and password and it goes to Link a package with 'No items
available to link'. If I go back to Install PKGs, it asks for login
again and Status Check it says 'Please contact BlueOnyx support to
request a manual server IP-address resync.'

--
Robert