[BlueOnyx:21383] Re: Migrate 5106R to 5209R

Robert Fitzpatrick robert at webtent.org
Sat Sep 16 00:05:34 -05 2017

Michael Stauber wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
>> 'Please contact BlueOnyx support to request a manual server IP-address
>> resync.'
>
> If that problem hasn't solved itself by now (NewLinQ will auto-detect
> the serialNumber change of the BlueOnyx on that IP and will unlock you
> after a moment), then please try this:
>
> /usr/sausalito/sbin/cced.init restart
> /sbin/swatch
>
> And then check in the GUI again.

Yes, it now says operating correctly. However, all seems to be listed
twice except the PHP packages. Roundcube and Dfix listed twice, I
installed first on list and still listed once each. The Roundcube is not
working after installing in software updates. The login comes up, but
times out with ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE when trying to log in.

The Active Monitor is now complaining of Software Updates, but I don't
see any needed.

Had a few other problems with web server, MariaDB and DNS server. The
httpd service would not start complaining of suPHP lines in the config,
got it to start after re-saving all suPHP vsite Web settings. Also had
to reset all MariaDB passwords for vsites.

--
Robert