[BlueOnyx:21392] Re: Apache Webserver SSLCipherSuite - *** published ***

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Sep 19 20:22:51 -05 2017

Hi all,

As per [BlueOnyx:21355] and [BlueOnyx:21390] I just published an updated
base-admserv and base-apache for 5207R, 5208R and 5209R.

This switches Apache (and AdmServ) to a slightly better set of cipher
suites that provide ECDH secp256r1 for everything that supports elliptic
curves (including most Apple products). For those who don't we fall back
to DH4096 bit, which we preferred before.

I also checked our Sendmail implementation (again) and it's already
good, as it was already prefering usage of ECDH secp256r1 over anything
else.