[BlueOnyx:21400] Re: Apache Webserver SSLCipherSuite - *** published ***

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Sep 20 09:53:44 -05 2017

Hi Colin,

> This is what we are seeing in the error_log for multiple sites on multiple servers:
>
> [Wed Sep 20 13:49:10.360483 2017] [autoindex:error] [pid 9161] [client 62.82.132.241:56354] AH01276: Cannot serve directory /home/.sites/143/site2/web/: No matching DirectoryIndex (index.html,index.htm,index.shtml,home.html,home.htm,default.html,default.htm,index.php,default.php,index.asp,default.asp,index.cgi,index.pl) found, and server-generated directory index forbidden by Options directive

I am currently looking at "site2" on "thor", a Vsite that was throwing
that error. So I checked /home/.sites/143/site2/web/ and there was
indeed no index.html or index.php in it.

Which is exactly what caused the above error.

I looked further and saw that you have some kind of webApplication
installed whose DocumentRoot seems to be

/home/.sites/143/site2/web/app/webroot
... instead of ...
/home/.sites/143/site2/web/

So I went to /etc/httpd/conf/vhosts/site2.include and added the
following line to it:

DocumentRoot /home/.sites/143/site2/web/app/webroot

After a restart of Apache that Vsite started working again.

If there are other Vsites that have the same issue, check if your siteX.
and/or siteX.include file have the correct DocumentRoot.

If there are two different DocumentRoot specified, the one in the
siteX.include file will take precedence.