[BlueOnyx:22558] 5209R: New ISO released (CentOS 7.6)

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sat Dec 15 22:55:48 -05 2018

Hi all,

I just released a BlueOnyx 5209R ISO image based on CentOS 7.6. This ISO
image contains all updates and fixes as of today.

I also just moved the build environment for 5209R ISO's from an office
Linux workstation to an Aventurin{e} 6109R VM in the datacenter, so you
can expect more frequent releases of updated ISO images. Uploading 2GB
ISO's with an average of 70kb/sec wasn't really fun. ;-)

As usual you can download the new ISO-image here:

https://www.blueonyx.it/index.php?page=downloads