[BlueOnyx:22563] Re: Vacation Message not working.

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Dec 17 10:19:39 -05 2018

Hi Mon Chan,

> Is my ssl cert issue ? Can we re/gen the ssl cert to fix this issue?

It's not a cert issue. Your sendmail uses the default (short) DH keys,
which is a deprecated practice.

> Now we using openwebmail, i don’t know can install openwebmail again if
> we install new 64bit Blueonyx server.(we try it before , the openwebmail
> not working after os yum update

If you upgrade 5107R to 5207R via the instructions I mentioned, then it
remains 32-bit and you can continue to use OpenWebmail. You also get the
new GUI and tons of improvements, updates and fixes.

> We fix the issue

Very well.