[BlueOnyx:21712] Re: 5209R IPv6 support - YUM update notice

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri Feb 9 09:17:34 -05 2018

Hi Dirk,

> in the general tab of a virtual site I get the following error at the top of the page
>
> ---
> A PHP Error was encountered
> Severity: Notice
>
> Message: Undefined variable: access_ipv6
>
> Filename: controllers/vsiteMod.php
>
> Line Number: 431
> ---
>
> I did check two servers. In both the message orrures.
> I did restart cced and admserv -> no change.

I just looked at the code for that page and I can see where $access_ipv6
is getting defined, so it should definitely be set once you get to line
431. Likewise: None of my various production and test servers (all of
which have the update) is exhibiting that problem.

So ... I need more info. Is this happening for user "admin", a
"reseller"-account or a siteAdmin?

If it's happing for "admin", then it would *really* be helpful if you
could file a support ticked via the GUI and tick the checkbox "allow
access", so that I could take a quick look at the specific conditions on
your box that cause the issue.