[BlueOnyx:21747] Re: Letsencrypt update has stopped SSL working

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Feb 14 12:21:56 -05 2018

Hi Colin,

> 5208R and yes that has fixed it thanks.

I see. Very well.

> I had to reboot - restarting httpd errored with "(98)Address already in use: make_sock: could not bind to address 0.0.0.0:80
> Unable to open logs". 😊

Yeah, it's likely that the GUI ran in the same issue when it tried to
restart Apache after renewing the cert.

You can clean this up w/o reboot, though:

killall -9 httpd
/sbin/service admserv restart
/sbin/service httpd restart

The "killall -9 httpd" kills both. That's why we need to restart both then.