[BlueOnyx:21759] Re: Yum update?

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Thu Feb 15 10:29:21 -05 2018

Hi Michael,

> Hi Colin,
>
> > I have mine set for auto for Newlinq, but still have to logon and update.
>
> The automated PKG updates are handled by Swatch and "Active Monitor".
>
> So in order for this to work you need to go to "Active Monitor" / "Settings" and
> have "Enable Monitoring" ticked and "Software Updates"
> must be moved to the left side.

Already got that and I get a notification:

Please check the Software Updates menu if you wish to install any of the following packages:

Name: NewLinQ
Version: 2.1.3

I then have to go into Third Party Software on each VPS and install the update manually, even though autoupdate is selected as per Greg's instruction.

Thanks

Colin