[BlueOnyx:21764] Re: Web server options

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Feb 15 11:37:30 -05 2018

Hi Robert,

> Am I crazy or did we used to be able to set web server options on each
> vsite? I enabled MultiViews on the server management web options, but
> cannot find this setting on any vsite. Trying to setup a Magento website
> and it keeps complaining....

It's a server wide configuration option and cannot be set on a per Vsite
basis.

You can edit it under "Server Management" / "Network Services" / "Web".
There you find "Options" and "AllowOverride". If I recall correctly you
need to tick:

========

Anything but "SymlinksIfOwnerMatches" (that last one is optional)

AllowOverride:

- All
- AuthConfig (if you want password protection)
- Fileinfo (optional)
- Limit