[BlueOnyx:21772] Re: save the values of select box of "show 10 entries" after changed.

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 23:29:50 -05 2018

Michael Wrote:
> Phew ... this is a good suggestion, but I'm myself wondering how to pull that one off.
> Sure, we could set a cookie that recalls if this was changed and what value it was set to.

This is something I have hated for years. What I do is run a simple SED to find and change the code that controls the function, making it 50. To be clear, it will only paginate at 50 items in the whole GUI. User Lists too. I understand this might not be what Michael wants to do for the whole distributions but it is easy to do yourself.

I add this to a simple bash script that runs once daily at 5am so that any YUM update that changes it gets fixed back.

// Here is the code to fix admin server to display more users and sites per page (this is all on one line so watch the wrap)
sed -i -- 's/this._iDisplayLength=10/this._iDisplayLength=50/g' /usr/sausalito/ui/chorizo/ci/application/views/pluginsmin.php

Or you can do it manually by doing:
nano -w /usr/sausalito/ui/chorizo/ci/application/views/pluginsmin.php
look for: this._iDisplayLength=10
change the 10 to 50 and save.

I hope that helps.

M Aronoff Out – maronoff at gmail.com

I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.
  - Thomas Jefferson