[BlueOnyx:22217] 5209R YUM updates

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sun Jul 8 15:14:35 -05 2018

Hi all,

My holidays for this year are over and I just rolled up a month worth of
updates for issues that have popped up in between:

swatch:
=======

Fix for DBUS and Systemd issue where the symlink for
/var/run/dbus/system_bus_socket sometimes goes missing. Swatch now
checks if this is a working symlink that leads to
/run/dbus/system_bus_socket.

If it is not, then we will stop DBUS, make the symlink and then restart
DBUS.

That should take care of this issue without the need to mess any further
with /var/run or rebooting. Many thanks to Greg Kuhnert for suggesting
this fix.

base-apache:
=============

Modified glue/handlers/virtual_host.pl to conditionally add proxy
headers to Apache config if Nginx is used as SSL proxy. Fix suggested by
Maurice de Laat <mdlaat at muisnetwerken.nl>

Modified glue/handlers/virtual_host.pl to add 'client_max_body_size' to
Nginx Vsite include files that matches PHP upload_max_filesize for
Vsites. Fix suggested by Michael Aronoff <maronoff at gmail.com>. Many thanks!

base-ssh:
==========

The OpenSSH config directive for "RSAAuthentication" has been
deprecated. The GUI still allowed to configure this and (if missing)
added the directive to sshd_config.

The GUI ability to configure RSAAuthentication has been removed and if
your SSHd config file still has the line RSAAuthentication in it, then
it will be removed and therefore will then default to "off".

Various modules:
=================

Simone Capra <capra at erweb.it> was so kind to provide an improved Italian
translation. I merged this into the respective BlueOnyx modules and
these updates have now been released as well.

base-email:
===========

Modified glue/usr/local/sbin/vacation.pl to fix Mojibake. Fix provided
by Tomohiro Hosaka <bokutin at gmail.com> - many thanks.

base-vsite:
===========

Modified glue/handlers/vsite_destroy.pl to remove opional php.ini as well.

base-subdomains:
================

Modified handlers subdomain-new.pl and subdomain-services.pl to add
open_basedir fixes as supplied by Tomohiro Hosaka <bokutin at gmail.com>.
Many thanks!

sauce-basic:
============

Modified Sauce/Service/Daemon.pm again to include improvements suggested
by Tomohiro Hosaka <bokutin at gmail.com>. Additionally added check to not
use pkill when the service is already dead, because a HUP will then not
bring it back.

This should highly improve the reliability of Apache restarts.

Many thanks to all who suggested these improvements or provided patches:

- Greg Kuhnert
- Maurice de Laat
- Michael Aronoff
- Simone Capra