[BlueOnyx:22239] Problem with 5208R after installing newlinq

John Kelly john.kelly at people.net.au
Thu Jul 12 02:10:16 -05 2018

Hi Michael and Greg,

Have installed 5208R on a server, fully yum updated and installed newlinq so
I can unlink our all bundles packages off an ailing server to transfer to
this one.

Went to enter my blueonyx shop account details, ie email and password for
the first time on this box and when I submitted them and go to software
updates I get variations of the following, with different line numbers.

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Message: Undefined offset: 1

Filename: controllers/shop.php

Line Number: 211

At the end of these errors, there are 16 of them is the following

Fatal error: ob_start() [<a href='ref.outcontrol'>ref.outcontrol</a>]:
Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in
/usr/sausalito/ui/chorizo/ci/system/core/Exceptions.php on line 181

I googled a bit and it looks like this has come up before, the solution then
was yum clean all and yum update.    Has this problem reared its head again
?

Ive got the 5208R box configured with all our staff mailboxes for a timed
cutover to it from the sick one and need to get the AV-SPAM package up asap
so any help appreciated on this.

  Regards,

      John