[BlueOnyx:22257] Re: Blueonyx Digest, Vol 115, Issue 17

Lee Redmayne lee.redmayne at bastionit.com
Wed Jul 18 11:37:58 -05 2018

Hi Janwillem

Many thanks for that piece of advice.  The key has definitely made a difference, however when now trying to upload the cert in the UI, it creates an ".import_cert" file in the certs dir and the UI just presents a thermometer continuously cycling.

I've tried tweaking things around to no avail either!

Thanks
Lee

        Janwillem Ronken said:
        Hi Lee
        I had the same issue with a wildcard certificate and could solve it by SSH?ing into the server.

        For a site, the key and cert go into
        cd /home/sites/www.domain.com/certs/

        (For the admin server they go into
        /etc/admserv/certs/ )

        Open the exisiting key file there, delete all and replace with they key from your wildcard.
        Them either import your cert in the gui and save or you can do the same replace with the cert data and manually restart the webserver.

        Kind regards
        Janwillem