[BlueOnyx:22269] Re: Can't login via GUI

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Thu Jul 19 14:20:03 -05 2018

You no doubt have some symbols in your password that are no longer acceptable to 5209R since the update.
Go to the CLI and change the admin password there and it will work:

# passwd admin
Changing password for user admin.
New password:
Retype new password:
passwd: all authentication tokens updated successfully.

Colin