[BlueOnyx:22272] additional MX options

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 22:45:59 -05 2018

Michael, I am sure you are busy but if you get a chance it would be great if
you could add more options for MX priorities.

Right now there is only 5. 0,20,30,40,50

I am not sure why 10 was not added in the first place but every few months
somebody complains that they can't make their DNS match the settings they
have been told to use because 10 is not available.

I explain that it really does not matter but it would make life simpler if
10 was simply an option.

Thanks,

M Aronoff Out -  <mailto:maronoff at gmail.com> maronoff at gmail.com

I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have
of it.
  -  <http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/31912.html> Thomas Jefferson