[BlueOnyx:22275] Re: additional MX options

Ken Hohhof khohhof at kwom.com
Sat Jul 21 07:09:05 -05 2018

Surely in the era of Donald Trump you should not lack for superlatives to
choose from.

Or better yet, look to the US mobile carriers.  Verizon has "Go Unlimited",
"Beyond Unlimited", and "Above Unlimited".  AT&T has "Unlimited", "Unlimited
& More", and "Unlimited & More Premium".  Sprint and T-Mobile are less
creative, just adding "Plus" to their plans that are even more unlimited
than unlimited.  (Remember what Lewis Carroll wrote about the meaning of
words.)

But yeah, "Very Very" seems good.