[BlueOnyx:22303] Re: Isues with admin interface

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sun Jul 29 20:46:16 -05 2018

Hi Harm,

> since the last yum updates the system does not seem to update the
> database any more so that newly created website via the web interface
> wont show up in the vsites list under the manager interface :( it does
> seem to create the settings in the backend tough.
>
> My question consists of two parts,
>
> 1- does this sound formiliar and is it solveble ?
> 2- How can i sync the accounts that have been created but doe not show
> int the sites list ?

That's weird. If a Vsite fails to create, then a "rollback" happens and
whatever was already created of that Vsite should get "destroyed"
(removed) again.

Please send me the login details and I'll take a look. Best would be if
you file a support ticket via the GUI under "Software Updates" /
"Support" / "Support Ticked" and make sure to tick the checkbox "Allow
Access".