[BlueOnyx:22184] Re: Jungle_Sec Ransomware

Fungal Style wayin at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 26 23:04:31 -05 2018

I was just about to add questions as well...

Chris,

Was this the only site on the server? If not was it only the vsite affected?
(If it is just the vSite, then it was contained that is not so bad and we can sleep *a little* tonight...)

Although I am assuming it is a blueonyx server, would I be correct?

Do we know how they got in, as in was it a file uploaded via an exploit in the site (or FTP, etc)?

Regards
Brian