[BlueOnyx:22190] Re: Nginx file upload problem

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Jun 27 16:43:56 -05 2018

Hi Michael,

> I manually added client_max_body_size 16M; to the vsite conf file,
> restarted nginx and uploads started working again.

Yeah, I recently had that as well. I had turned on Nginx as SSL proxy
and the Vsite where I use OwnCloud had issues synchronizing/uploading
files larger than 20 MB.

That setting you use sounds like the one I used to get around the issue.
I'll publish an updated base-nginx that sets this value to the same that
we specify for PHP uploads and that should address the issue.

Many thanks for bringing it up. I had almost forgotten it.