[BlueOnyx:21891] Re: /login not working?

Janwillem Ronken jw at veritekglobal.eu
Fri Mar 23 18:20:19 -05 2018

Had it on one box two days ago, see post from Michael about an update which changed rhe allowed characters in passwords... I had indeed an invalid character in the password and had to reset it from the commandline
Try to change your password and then login again, allowed characters are:

6-24 characters, any alphanumeric character plus: !#$%()*+,-.:;=

Cheers
Janwillem