[BlueOnyx:22491] Re: quota warning sent to wrong email address

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Nov 13 16:59:41 -05 2018

Hi Carl,

> I have a 5209R. One user is getting a quota warning message sent to an
> external domain. We are getting an undeliverable bounce on that, but
> cannot find which user is generating this. The obvious candidates (based
> on the external email address) don't have forwarding turned on. I don't
> see any gui config to specify the destination of those quota messages.
> Any thoughts on where to look?

The forwards are stored in .forward files in the users home directories.
If you want to check all existing .forward files on your server, you
could run this:

egrep "@" /home/sites/*/users/*/.forward

Or if you're looking for a specific email address that they forward to,
do this to get only that result:

egrep "john at doe.com" /home/sites/*/users/*/.forward