[BlueOnyx:22524] ****SPAM(6.0)**** TXT files

Mitchell Rothschild mjr at misswebhost.com
Thu Nov 29 21:04:01 -05 2018

Spam detection software, running on the system "ns6.misswebhost.net",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label

Content preview:  Hi, Hope all is well with everyone. I added a few TXT records
   to the DNS - there is only a TXT record for the domains - no other DNS entries
   - the domains are not showing up in the drop down list? You cannot search
   for them either. Is there a way I can view these TXT records? Thanks in advance.
   [...]

 pts rule name              description
-0.0 BAYES_40               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 20 to 40%
                            [score: 0.2903]
 0.0 FSL_HELO_NON_FQDN_1    No description available.
 2.2 TVD_RCVD_SINGLE        Message was received from localhost
 2.8 DOS_OUTLOOK_TO_MX      Delivered direct to MX with Outlook headers
 1.0 SAGREY                 Adds 1.0 to spam from first-time senders