[BlueOnyx:22620] Re: Let's Encrypt - updates are public

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Thu Jan 24 10:18:51 -05 2019

Hello,

I did enable the debugging and tried the command manually.
www.andalusier.com is working successful.
andalusier.com is failing.
I did diable .htaccess and I did disable Web Alias Redirects in Blueonyx.
However it did fail everytime and now I get a  " Error creating new authz ::
too many failed authorizations recently: see
https://letsencrypt.org/docs/rate-limits/ "
So I have to wait until the next try.

Befor I did see the message:

[Thu Jan 24 16:09:55 CET 2019] www.andalusier.com is already verified, skip
http-01.
[Thu Jan 24 16:09:55 CET 2019] Verifying: andalusier.com
[Thu Jan 24 16:09:59 CET 2019] andalusier.com:Verify error:Invalid response
from
http://andalusier.com/.well-known/acme-challenge/kNXfA_VaIgnbxkQPWrZt0KKPD9x
XYpuDxZtEbVQK9x0:

Maybe it is helpful for you if I create a support ticket from the server and
you have a look at it?

Best regards,
Dirk

---

blackpoint GmbH – Friedberger Straße 106b – 61118 Bad Vilbel