[BlueOnyx:22646] Re: Problem with FPM/FastCGI site

Richard Owen richard at pelicanit.co.uk
Mon Jan 28 04:07:30 -05 2019

Hi Michael

This is still happened for various sites ( but not all) and  both fpm 5.6 and 7.2 on our 529, this started on Thursday and has happened every morning since.
Stopping and restarting from services, does not help, we have to go into each Vsite,  not the web settings, and then just click save, this then frees up the site, and it starts working.

Please can you have a look

Thanks and regards
Richard

Hi all,

>> If that doesn't work, go to the GUI of that Vsite in question and
>> change PHP from "PHP-FPM" to "suPHP" and save the changes. Once that
>> has completed switch it back to PHP-FPM again and save.
>
> Just to add to this, I am also having this problem all of a sudden the last two days.

I imagine it's related to all the cert renewals that the new ACME client does after the transition. Could be that PHP-FPM is restarted so often during this that Systemd raised a red flag.

I'll look into it.
---

Hi Michael

This has just happened again, 3rd night in a row,

All PHP-FPM5.6 sites were down about 10 sites , ( WordPress and xcart based sites,) but www.thebuildingteamandsons.co.ukbased sites were all ok.

The only way I could get them all back up  was to change each one to su-php, then change them back to PHP-FPM 5.6

-
HI, after further checks, also some  PHP-FPM 7.2  sites had also failed, BUT all the PHP-FPM 5.6 had failed

Kind regards
Richard