[BlueOnyx:01019] Re: .htaccess Error

Stephanie Sullivan ses at aviaweb.com
Wed Apr 8 08:17:18 -05 2009

Michael,

May I suggest a format that would allow multi-selection for override - like
a set of checkboxes with options of ALL (which would check all the others)
and the others:

AuthConfig (Allow use of the authorization directives)
FileInfo (Allow use of the directives controlling document types)
Indexes (Allow use of the directives controlling directory indexing)
Limit (Allow use of the directives controlling host access)
Options (Allow use of the directives controlling specific directory
features)

BlueQuartz defaults these as:
conf.d/bluequartz.conf:AllowOverride AuthConfig Indexes Limit

This is pretty good for security and .htaccess for protecting directories
and setting up alternative default files for a directory. Not so good for
url rewriting (need FileInfo).

	Thanks,
		-Stephanie

Stephanie Sullivan, President