[BlueOnyx:01037] Re: Iptables

Greg Kuhnert greg.kuhnert at theanchoragesylvania.com
Fri Apr 10 09:44:14 -05 2009

Hi Richard...

iptables itself does not block anything. Did you get any alerts from
other apps in your inbox? DenyHosts and dfix both alert you of any
actions taken. The log file will help you to pinpoint the cause of the
dynamic firewall rules.

Regards,
Greg.

|   / \   Greg Kuhnert, gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au               |
| <  o  > Compass Networks - Pointing you in the right direction      |
|   \ /   Check out our website for NuOnce module support.            |