[BlueOnyx:01048] Re: Iptables

Greg Kuhnert greg.kuhnert at theanchoragesylvania.com
Fri Apr 10 17:25:58 -05 2009

Big suggestion to all BQ/BX owners: Check the mail in your ADMIN inbox
periodically. This inbox gets stuff from activemonitor, many backup
systems, email bounces, denyhosts, logwatch, quota warnings, yum .....
and so the list goes on.

In this case, dfix sends its information to cron, and cron sends an
email to your admin account... Login there, and I think you'll find the
answer to your question.

If you need further help, drop me a line.

|   / \   Greg Kuhnert, gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au               |
| <  o  > Compass Networks - Pointing you in the right direction      |
|   \ /   Check out our website for NuOnce module support.            |