[BlueOnyx:01058] Re: Problem with subdomains

George Grigore geo.grig at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 13:49:19 -05 2009

Unfortunately, it's not working. I've deleted the alias, saved, added it
again, but it didn't solve anything. When the alias was deleted, if I went
to the domain, it did the exact same thing, pointing to the subdomain of the
other virtual site.

Should I delete the DNS entries, after deleting the alias, too?