[BlueOnyx:01061] Re: Problem with subdomains

George Grigore geo.grig at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 15:11:57 -05 2009

Yes, it's just an A entry to blog.domain2.com, which forwards to the right
IP.

If I go to www.domain2.com it works well.

If I go to blog.domain2.com it works well, too.

If I go to www.domain3.com it works well.

And if I go to www.domain3_alias.com it points to blog.domain2.com.

P.S. I've fixed it by making a new config file in
/etc/httpd/conf.d/subdomains/ and adding the virtual host there. It works
perfectly now!

Thanks,

George.