[BlueOnyx:01122] Re: CCEd hungs until deleting a user

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sun Apr 26 19:14:57 -05 2009

Moin Thomas,

> At first: Sorry for my bad english, I'm from austria :-)

No problem. You can also email me (offlist) in German if that's easier for
you.

> But, when I'm deleting an user in the admserv webinterface from a site
> the cced hungs. I can't change anything, the browser is loading and
>
> The Logfile doesn't tell many information:
>
> Apr 27 01:23:48 wien01 cced(smd)[4276]: client 6:[48:2561]: DESTROY  665

That's not much info to work with. Usually when you delete a user or a site,
then several handlers are run. That are scripts which perform individual tasks
like removing email aliasses, removing the files of the user and so on.

/var/log/messages usually should tell which script is running and what error
message it produced.

Based on what you reported so far I don't really have an idea what the problem
could be. Did you already "yum update" your server and/or try a reboot?