[BlueOnyx:01130] Re: CCEd hungs until deleting a user

Thomas H Tkacsik thomas at tkacsik.net
Mon Apr 27 17:37:44 -05 2009

Hi Michael,

If I click "delete user" only the first row I've posted appears.
Nothing else. I've tried it today - after 15 minutes there is nothing
more in /var/log/messages. (I montored it with tail -f)

And If I try to restart cced it takes a very long time to complete ...
it seems so, that cce is hung with something the user owns (or not).

Best Regatds!

Thomas Tkacsik
Hafnergasse 6
A-2326 Maria Lanzendorf