[BlueOnyx:01152] Re: BlueOnyx UK distribution (suggestion)

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Wed Apr 29 07:34:35 -05 2009

Ing. Ernesto Pérez Estévez wrote:
> a torrent would be nice and will for sure help with the BW usage

No need to worry about transfer.  We've got that covered for the main US
site.  There is, in a word, plenty.  ;)  Of course, more mirrors aren't
a bad thing, esp. if they're geographically diverse.

Our international peering is pretty good, and we keep a lot of customers
happy who are based across Europe, Asia and Australian continents.  But
of course, fewer hops between Point A -> Z usually result in better
transfer rates.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services