[BlueOnyx:01939] Re: SSL not working on VSite

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Thu Aug 6 05:52:08 -05 2009

Still struggling.

I have created a test vsite with a self signed cert on the same server and that works.
Looking at the /certs directory they both look identical
Looking at /vhosts/sitexx they look pretty identical although I can't see entries in there for the SSL in the working one.

i.e.
<VirtualHost 192.168.1.1:443>
SSLEngine On
Etc.

Anybody able to give me a clue on this one?

Thanks

Colin