[BlueOnyx:01959] dnsImport not importing some domains

Robert Fitzpatrick lists at webtent.net
Fri Aug 7 20:04:15 -05 2009

Not getting any errors, it just seems the dnsImport.pl script is
skipping domains. I ran this...

/usr/sausalito/sbin/dnsImport.pl /home/backup/dnsImport/ >>/root/dnsImport.txt

And the domains that are not imported do not exist in my output file.
And some of these domains not being imported have zone files that are
identical as some that did except for names, serial numbers, etc.

Also, I guess records in .include files do not get imported?

Thanks, Robert