[BlueOnyx:02004] Re: Partial CMU migrate from BQ to BO?

Jeff Keller jeff at datatune.com
Mon Aug 10 18:39:32 -05 2009

You can do a selective restore if you don't want to cmuImport all sites:
/usr/sbin/cmuImport -d /home/restore -n www.mysite.com

If you want to change the ip-address use the -i option to overwrite the old
ip-address (with 192.168.0.100 for example):
/usr/sbin/cmuImport -d /home/restore -i 192.168.0.100

Or do both:
/usr/sbin/cmuImport -d /home/restore/home/raqbackup/data -n
www.mysite.com-i 192.168.0.100

JK