[BlueOnyx:02032] Re: e-mail server not on local machine

Tjerk Hacquebord tjerk at hqmatics.nl
Wed Aug 12 06:50:28 -05 2009

If you disable e-mail the server updates the database and sets to deny all
mail for the mail server alias. Do not disable e-mail. Just remove the
e-mail server alias.
So..
- put back the e-mail server alias you may have had there before you
disabled it (and save)
- enable e-mail for vsite
- remove e-mail server alias at vsite

Tjerk Hacquebord
---
tjerk at hqmatics.nl
http://www.hqmatics.nl

HQMatics: Software- en websiteontwikkeling