[BlueOnyx:02045] Re: Where can I get dnsImport.pl?

Glenn Harper glenn at rockportnet.com
Wed Aug 12 09:28:08 -05 2009

Steve Howes <steve at ...> writes:

> On 12 Aug 2009, at 14:52, Glenn Harper wrote:
>
> > I've been trying to find where to download/install dnsImport.pl
> >
> > I looked in /usr/sbin/sausalito and rpm -ql
> > blueonyx-dnstoolbox-1.0.5-1.centos5 returned:
> > package blueonyx-dnstoolbox-1.0.5-1.centos5 is not installed
> >
> > My YUM updates are current,  yet no trace of dnsImport exists.
> >
> > Can someone direct me to the rpm, pkg, or can I just download the Perl
> > script from somewhere and run it?
>
> [root <at> onyx ~]# locate dnsImport.pl
> /usr/sausalito/sbin/dnsImport.pl

I've done a find from / and it is NOT on my machine

ls /usr/sausalito/sbin
cced                     get_quotas.pl     ssl_import.pl
cce_lock.pl              grab_updates.pl   telnetAccess.pl
copy.pl                  initTelnet.sh     txnend
db_checkpoint.pl         java_load_war.pl  txnrollback
disablePwdb.pl           named_enable.pl   updateSystem.pl
disk_restorequotas.pl    pkg_install.pl    user_gid_fix.pl
epochdate                pkg_prepare.pl    vsite_destroy.pl
fixproftpd_conf.pl       pkg_uninstall.pl  whitebox.pl
fix_user_suspension.pl   pwdb2shadow.pl    writeFile.pl
fix_user_UID_and_GID.pl  setTime
ftpaccess.pl             ssl_get.pl

Again, where can I get it?